Lovely Lakewood Home
Listed at $550,000
Light-filled and move-in ready, this lovely Lakewood home sits on an attractive, tree-lined street.
Step in from the cozy front porch and you’ll find a charming space with hardwood floors, newer windows, central heat & air conditioning, plus a whole house fan.
Ideal for entertaining, the home offers two indoor living areas as well as a spacious covered patio and a relaxing above-ground saltwater pool.
One of the bedrooms is currently used as a home office, and there’s an additional office space attached to the garage that could also make a great art studio.
The bathroom features vintage tile and the kitchen has crisp white cabinets and black granite counters, giving it a contemporary yet classic feeling.
With a long driveway and a two-car garage, there’s plenty of parking. This is the kind of neighborhood where you’ll find holiday block parties and the location is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and transportation.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1076 sq. ft. (per assessor's data)
- 5156 sq. ft. lot (per assessor's data)
- Additional living area: family room, covered patio, office attached to garage
- Above-ground saltwater pool
- Forced air heating & central air conditioning
- Long Beach Unified School District
- 2 Car Garage Plus Long Driveway
- Newer Windows
- Location convenient to parks, schools, shopping & restaurants